Wednesday, August 1, 2007

What Mommy doesn't know...

Okay you all, shhhh, don't mention this to Mom.

I like that she thinks so highly of me but the way she boasts, really! I just need to set the record straight with you all, but let Mommy have her glory, okay?

Mommy is partially right in the fact that I don't get into a whole lot when she's not here because it's more fun to have her watch me and giggle and laugh and try to scold but just laugh more. She thinks it's so cute and it is not as fun when no one is watching.

I learned that if I did something wrong in front of her, she usually just thinks it's cute and that's that. If I did the same thing while she was gone, she'd be pretty mad when she got home.

But, here is my little secret. You know Uncle Chuki? From Toronto? Well, he spends hours upon hours watching my Aunty Chantelle make crafts and trinkets and things like that and while watching her, has figured out a lot about basic repair. I have broken things here and there but Uncle Chuki talked me through the fixes and repairs and so far, everything is holding up well and obviously Mommy hasn't noticed that they were broken. Oh, and no one pick up her Gollum statue if you visit, it may crumble in your hands.

So, you see, I'm not puuuurfect. I'm a curious, young, energetic cat, who like all kids, sometimes does something bad and tries to hide it from their parent(s).

I think it's not all that different then a story Mommy once told me about her and her sister, a little argument, a foot in some drywall and about a gallon of putty.

No comments: